Doctors are supposed to do no harm. Medicine is supposed to strive for non-invasive therapy.
If you find yourself forced to vaccinate, then take some steps to minimize the health effects.
- Improve cell energy turnover through stimulating mitochondrial energy metabolism
- Immune modulation to prevent excessive/hyper-reactive immune response
- Increase likelihood of mTOR inhibition to potentially reduce the likelihood of intracellular mRNA translation (theory)
- Support antioxidant system and detoxification pathways
1-2 weeks BEFORE Vaccination
Have a d-dimer test to check for recent blood clots.
Immune modulators, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
Glutathione & Precursors:
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) – 600mg x 4 per day (any brand)
- Glycine – 5 grams powder per day
- Liposomal glutathione – 500mg x 2 per day on an empty stomach
- Rosemarinic acid – Dose: 4-6 caps per day or, if using tincture, the dose recommended on the bottle
- Curcumin – Seeking Health brand – Liposomal Curcumin & Resveratrol. 1 & ¼ tsp two times per day, on an empty stomach
- Vitamin C – Dose (?)
- Vitamin D – Dose (?)
- Thiamine – 2-300mg per day (as benfotiamine or TTFD [Allithiamine or Thiamax])
- Nicotinamide Riboside (NAD+ precursor) – 2 caps per day (example brand Niagen)
- Coenzyme Q10 – 4-800mg per day
- R-Lipoic acid – 800mg per day
- Adenosyl B12 – 6,000-9,000mcg
- Methylated B complex – 1 per day
- Multi-Mineral – 1 per day
- Zinc Acetate – approx. 30mg per day
- Selenomethionine – 200mcg per day
- Cold therapy (cold showers, bathing – equal minutes per degree Celsius of water)
- Fasting/calorie restriction – one possible idea is to fast for 12-24 hours before having the vaccine administered. After approximately 12 hours of fasting, mTOR is inhibited and AMPK is activated.
- Type of exercise: Moderate-high intensity endurance exercise. Probably best to avoid weight lifting/resistance training in the days prior to vaccination.
Immediately AFTER Vaccination
- 500mg liposomal glutathione, vitamin C (dose?)
- Epsom salts bath – 4 cups salts, duration 20-30 minutes
- Immediately enter sauna, endure 40-60 minutes at a reasonable temperature
- After sauna, large glass of water containing: 1/4 tsp activated charcoal, 1/4 tsp bentonite clay (or alternatively 4 caps of a full-spectrum binder such as GI Detox by Bio-botanical Research).
- Have a d-dimer test to check for recent blood clots.