Doctors are supposed to do no harm. Medicine is supposed to strive for non-invasive therapy.
If you find yourself forced to vaccinate, then take some steps to minimize the health effects.
- Improve cell energy turnover through stimulating mitochondrial energy metabolism
- Immune modulation to prevent excessive/hyper-reactive immune response
- Increase likelihood of mTOR inhibition to potentially reduce the likelihood of intracellular mRNA translation (theory)
- Support antioxidant system and detoxification pathways
1-2 weeks BEFORE Vaccination
Have a d-dimer test to check for recent blood clots.
Immune modulators, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
Glutathione & Precursors:
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) – 600mg x 4 per day (any brand)
- Glycine – 5 grams powder per day
- Liposomal glutathione – 500mg x 2 per day on an empty stomach
- Rosemarinic acid – Dose: 4-6 caps per day or, if using tincture, the dose recommended on the bottle
- Curcumin – Seeking Health brand – Liposomal Curcumin & Resveratrol. 1 & ¼ tsp two times per day, on an empty stomach
- Vitamin C – Dose (?)
- Vitamin D – Dose (?)
- Thiamine – 2-300mg per day (as benfotiamine or TTFD [Allithiamine or Thiamax])
- Nicotinamide Riboside (NAD+ precursor) – 2 caps per day (example brand Niagen)
- Coenzyme Q10 – 4-800mg per day
- R-Lipoic acid – 800mg per day
- Adenosyl B12 – 6,000-9,000mcg
- Methylated B complex – 1 per day
- Multi-Mineral – 1 per day
- Zinc Acetate – approx. 30mg per day
- Selenomethionine – 200mcg per day
- Cold therapy (cold showers, bathing – equal minutes per degree Celsius of water)
- Fasting/calorie restriction – one possible idea is to fast for 12-24 hours before having the vaccine administered. After approximately 12 hours of fasting, mTOR is inhibited and AMPK is activated.
- Type of exercise: Moderate-high intensity endurance exercise. Probably best to avoid weight lifting/resistance training in the days prior to vaccination.
Immediately AFTER Vaccination
- 500mg liposomal glutathione, vitamin C (dose?)
- Epsom salts bath – 4 cups salts, duration 20-30 minutes
- Immediately enter sauna, endure 40-60 minutes at a reasonable temperature
- After sauna, large glass of water containing: 1/4 tsp activated charcoal, 1/4 tsp bentonite clay (or alternatively 4 caps of a full-spectrum binder such as GI Detox by Bio-botanical Research).
- Have a d-dimer test to check for recent blood clots.
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would
be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this.
And he actually bought me dinner simply because I discovered it
for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this subject here on your
bookmarkеd!!, I ⅼove your weƄsite!